Constituent Services Center

If you are a constituent with a question about a state issue or if you would like to share your views on a specific piece of legislation with Assemblywoman Lampitt, click here to use our Constituent Inquiries form.

To learn more about legislation Assemblywoman Lampitt has sponsored, click here.

For a list of Frequently Asked Questions and their answers, click here.

In addition to these options, there are many state departments and agencies which may be helpful to you. Here is a list:

New Jersey Legislature

Office of the Governor

Department of Health and Senior Services

Department of Military and Veterans' Affairs

Higher Education Student Assistance Authority

Department of the Treasury

Division of Taxation

Department of Labor and Workforce Development

Office of the Attorney General

Motor Vehicle Commission

Department of Environmental Protection

Board of Public Utilities

Department of Agriculture

Department of Children and Families

Camden County Clerk